P K guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it just me?

3 posters

Go down

Is it just me? Empty Is it just me?

Post  Shizunne Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:54 am

Is it jsut me or did this game became really boring outside of arenas?

I mean when I am not doing arenas I literally have nothing to do in this game... Dailies are boring, instances are useless and done way too many times by now. BG's don't seem to be worth it unless we do some guild vs. guild event (I liked the good old days when there was no X-server BG's an everyone knew who they are fighting and it was competitive and interesting. And there was no resilience so people wore different gear and you could remember that this mage HITS LIKE A TRAIN and that mage has 267286729 hit points but doesn't hit that hard. As opposed to now, 1 glance and I can predict if I win or loose and the exact gear someone wears *-*) I think Blizzard just nerfed this game way too much and it seems to be turning into a grind for me...
Arenas are still fun and interesting, but it looks like arenas is all that's left of this game.
Shizunne
Shizunne

Back to top Go down

Is it just me? Empty RE: Is it just me?

Post  Pr Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:22 am

Hmm actually no Shiz I still find BGs very entertaining even if I don't face a premade I still manage to have fun and yes arena is the most entertaining thing in WoW atm, but we should try something new like raiding Ironforge or something that would be interesting and fun Smile
Pr
Pr

Back to top Go down

Is it just me? Empty Re: Is it just me?

Post  Nogard Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:35 pm

You guys obviously don't go in the deeprun tram often... we should make this place our guild house Very Happy wanna have fun? go there you'll see what i mean Very Happy
Nogard
Nogard
Admin

https://pkarthas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Is it just me? Empty RE: Is it just me?

Post  Pr Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:57 pm

Nogard wrote:You guys obviously don't go in the deeprun tram often... we should make this place our guild house Very Happy wanna have fun? go there you'll see what i mean Very Happy

Ahh you didn't check the pictures section lately Nogard?, actually I go there every once in a while just to farm HKs Razz
Pr
Pr

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizunne Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:11 pm

Hell yeah! I would definitly be down to raid IF or SW. We could organize it tonight I think!
Shizunne
Shizunne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum