P K guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P K EVENTS!!

2 posters

Go down

P K EVENTS!! Empty P K EVENTS!!

Post  Pr Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:42 am

1) I suggest we have one day in the week to raid one of the alliance big cities! we have the gear and the skill to do such thing.. It would be fun to own the flight master and make people wonder why the hell they can't fly to Stormwind!.

2) My other suggestion is to make guild event were every participant give Nogard 3g to join and then we organize a duel contest the 1st place winner wins 70% of the gold amount second place takes 20% and third takes 10% and maybe give 1st winner a rank tittle in the guild "I > P K" or something Laughing.

EDIT: Some might argue that some classes can't do much against others, well yes but you're missing the true reason behind this event! it's there for us to do an activity together and have FUN while doing it! that's the ultimate reason behind it.
Pr
Pr

Back to top Go down

P K EVENTS!! Empty Re: P K EVENTS!!

Post  Shizunne Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:14 am

idk I met a warrior who could consistently beat me in a duel another day... I was like /jawdrop at the class that I considered a free kill in 1v1.

But yeah I'd be down for this kind of event, as well as a raid on city.

WTB World PvP!
Shizunne
Shizunne

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum